Location: UK – Can be home based
My client is a world leader in the development and service of a comprehensive range of mechanical products for fastening, connecting and lifting mechanical structures and pipelines. Primarily supplying the Oil & Gas and Subsea markets but also delivering to the mining, power generation, Nuclear, renewables and Aerospace sectors.
Responsible for developing current and future revenue within the region, through sales of the company portfolio of products and service
- Take responsibility for revenue growth and establish sales targets within the territory
- Reach and exceed sales goals, manage Expenses and assist manager with territory reports and forecast
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts within 5% accuracy
- Generate customer requirements through sales visits and close customer contact
- Provide accurate data to assist with quotations and follow up on quotations issued
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain an accurate and up to date market database including competitor activity and become an active member of local industry recognized bodies
- Effective use of the CRM system and update it on a regular basis
- Report regularly on opportunities, current quotation status and expected orders.
- Provide appropriate reporting e.g. (score card, visit reports etc.).
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that opportunities for product and market development are identified and actioned.
- Follow any reasonable instruction given by the Manager.
- Participate in improvement activities to ensure the smooth flow of systems and information and to eliminate waste in all processes.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. Follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times
- Work in a manner which safeguards the safety and welfare of self and others.
Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- Must have an existing network of relevant contacts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling products in refinery, onshore area or heavy industry in Mainland UK
- Minimum HNC Mechanical Engineering
- English language skills both verbal and written.
- Worked within a large organization, preferably $50M+.
- Positive attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing and able to be travelling and visiting customers 80% of the time
- Driving license.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and previous experience of using a CRM system
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181