Location: Leamington Spa with Nationwide Travel.
Drive and manage your key Account portfolio, and support Senior staff in their Accounts covering all aspects of Account Management within FMCG Market.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead on key business accounts i.e. small majors, discounters and convenience, to ensure
- that a strong, lasting and fruitful relationship is maintained, seeking avenues for improvement and further growth/profitability
- Relationships are managed effectively, in line with the business strategy for growth, increased profitability and volume whilst exceeding customers’ expectations on customer service
- Identify new avenues for business, i.e. through NPD, distribution channels or new markets
- Present a strong and professional image of the Company with customers/clients at all levels.
- Build strong working relationships both internally and externally by exhibiting high levels of competence in numeracy, retention of detail, proactive and imaginative approach to problems, customer satisfaction and presenting a can do attitude
- Work cross functionally as required in order to drive key actions that maximise sales and profitability and build credibility and inclusion of the Sales team
- Present tenders, presentations and associated information that assist in the retention and attraction of business and positively promote the Company
- Have a customer focused approach whilst managing difficult situations that must support the business strategy
- Agree all customer and channel plans internally, to ensure internal buy-in to drive all areas of responsibility
- Agree and manage all Sales and Profit budgets across all accounts.
- Ensure that you have a full understanding of your customer portfolio and the wider market, to enable the correct decisions and recommendations are taken
Worked on Key Accounts, at Head Office level with experience of customer relationship mgmt.. Must have experience working with the major retailers.
- Excellent PC skills – in particular MS Windows applications (Excel/Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to research information and accurately analyse the information to present appropriate response
- Energetic, enthusiastic and possess a drive to learn
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and find areas for improvement.
- Negotiation skills
A level of drive is required to persevere when all information is not clear or directly at hand.
An ability to think quickly ‘on your feet’
Strength of character and ability to push the business agenda whilst maintaining relationships
Ability to retain composure during tough times/when resisted or blocked or during employee relations issues
Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action whilst ensuring a high degree in integrity and accountability
Flexibility - Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
Personal motivation - Commits self to work hard towards goals. Shows enthusiasm and career commitment.
Degree or equivalent.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181