leading electrical wholesale supplier with a national presence with retail branches across the UK.
Due to continued growth, they have a unique opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their in-house IT team based in central London.
The role of Business Intelligence Developer will design, develop and maintain management information reports, proactively creating solutions for improvements to reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Effective interpretation of data
- Identify on-going improvements to existing business intelligence systems and deliver scalable solutions
- Provide support to end-users as required both in developed solutions & across existing technical content
- Recommend, scope and implement technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong understanding of TSQL (including complex queries, views, stored procedures).
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server experience (including mid-level database administration).
- Microsoft SSRS, Power BI, MS Excel or other reporting tools (Crystal Reports preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET) would be advantageous.
In return you will get
- A highly competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum with an annual performance-based bonus scheme.
- Experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Pension, life insurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel.