Location: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Dorset
A leader in the development and manufacture of bespoke machinery.
We require a keen, forward thinking person.
The role will be office based designing Electrical and Pneumatic circuits for a wide range of machinery.
An excellent eye for detail is needed to complete designs and documentation to an ever increasing set of standards. The designer will be involved at concept through to final drawings to the customer.
The candidate must have good computer skills in a Windows Office environment but training can be offered on certain drawing packages. It will be considered an advantage if the candidate has knowledge of ElecWorks or Solidworks Electrical.
Electrical and Pneumatic Design
- Development of electrical and pneumatic designs and drawings.
- Create functional design specification.
- Manage revision control of documentation.
- Create parts list and manage machine build specification.
- Work with mechanical design engineers to ensure consistent designs.
- Work with Electricians to ensure machines are completed to designs.
- Manage version control of drawings.
- Report back to management with progress and possible improvements.
- Work with electrical and mechanical engineers to ensure requirements met.
- Feed time scales back to management team for costing and scheduling.
- Customer support with electrical issues.
- Systems and documentation development for manuals and training.
- Minimum HNC Electrical qualification or comparable
- 5 years Industrial Automation
- Knowledge of Electrical CAD Packages
- Eye for detail, Time Management
- Excellent communication skills
Hours are 37.5 per week
08:00 to 17:00 hours Monday to Thursday
45 minutes unpaid break taken for lunch from 12:30 hours each day.
08:00 to 12:30 hours Friday
Overtime is paid at flat rate Monday to Saturday / time and a half Sundays.
5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Pension scheme to which the Company contributes. Marden Edwards has a qualifying pension scheme under auto enrolment. The Company will match employee contributions up to a maximum of 5% of basic salary.
Free tea and coffee at tea and lunch breaks.
Death in service benefit after 1 years’ service.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181