Location: Wednesbury Walsall, West Midlands, Wolverhampton,
A major manufacturer within the Oil & Gas sector (also supplying other industries)
Objectives and Expected Accomplishments
- Assist in initiatives to expand the business strategically and help establish the Growth and Innovation foundation within the entire organization to help accelerate core growth
- Provide bid coordination and associated BD / marketing support to grow ‘Joint Integrity’ strategic Line of Business
Day in the Life
- Complete Supplier Registration / Pre Qualification exercises as required by BD leaders, coordinating relevant input from respective functions
- Collate and report monthly growth monitors and metrics, manage cross selling and quote conversion monitors
- Draft bespoke copy / content as required in bid packages, ensuring the company value proposition and capabilities are effectively communicated and related to client requirements.
- Regularly review project / market intelligence databases and subscriptions to identify potential opportunities, work on competitive analysis projects (strategic analysis, product features, benefits, market mapping)
- Maintain library of standard bid documentation, capability profiles and Joint Integrity related bid content, and ensure is regularly updated in line with business / industry developments
- Maintain Joint Integrity team Intranet / Sharepoint site
- Working closely with regional Business Development Leaders and Technical Authorities to assist in developing presentation materials
- Working with Marketing Communications function to develop Joint Integrity related marketing content / initiatives as required.
- Working with finance function to ensure accurate reporting of Joint Integrity project revenues
- Coordinate Joint Integrity team input for monthly business reporting
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar position would be preferred but not essential
- Experience of working for a service organization preferable, ideally within Oil & Gas / Engineering / Construction / Industrial sector (s).
- Strong written communication, analytical, and numerical skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with both senior personnel and ‘front line’ staff.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, creativity and analytical and problem solving skills
- Not a technical / engineering position, but willingness to engage with technical concepts, technical / engineering documentation, and work closely with technical / engineering personnel essential.
- Geographic mobility and willingness to travel within the UK and overseas as required.
- UK driving license and full UK passport.
Education & Certifications
- Degree in a business / marketing / commercial management related discipline preferable
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181