Location: Wednsebury, Walsall, West Midlands, Wolverhampton,
A major manufacturer within the Oil & Gas sector
The role is contained within the IT team with a high percentage of duties involving IT customer support and also assisting the finance group by controlling, administering and reporting on IT assets. for the companies EMEA IT services.
Responsible for all IT hardware and lease inventory control and allocation.
Responsible for all supplier management.
IT helpdesk Duties providing first line IT customer support for the companies EMEA employees.
- Raising Tickets on the Internal Ticket Management System (LANDesk) – Responding to incidents raised via Telephone, Email, in Person
- 1st Line Desktop Support. Laptop, Desktop, Printers
- Experience with Laptop / Desktop Imaging via SCCM, Active Directory, Windows 7
- Owning the Ticket from when the ticket is first raised through to Resolution.
- Ensure tickets are updated accordingly and resolved within SLA
- Ensure internal/external processes and procedures are followed to guarantee consistency and quality of service
- Fulfill service requests, Hardware, Software and Systems Access
- Liaise with 3rd party support providers to manage hardware Incidents
- Represent the company to our Customers in the most professional way and continually ensure the delivery of operational excellence within every engagement
- Supports continuous improvement of the IT Department. Improving the quality of service and Customer relationships.
- Asset Management: Assist with Hardware replacement schedule including lease returns
- Providing IT Inductions / User Training for New Starters
- User Account Administration – Processing New User Accounts and Leavers.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
- Focus on LEAD and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Driving and prioritizing projects, ensuring business continuity by ensuring knowledge is shared / documented.
- Learning and effectively using ATU IT standard technologies (Microsoft Windows 7, SCCM, AD, Office etc).
- Maintain a high level self-based learning.
Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- IT Qualification is Desirable.
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Flexible working Hours (between the hours of 0700 – 1900hrs).
- Work on own initiative.
- Prepared to travel.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to work closely with both end-users and IT staff in providing solutions to system problems.
- Must have exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Must have commitment to ongoing education and development of self and others.
- Must demonstrate solid customer service skills and enjoy interacting with people in both phone and face-to-face interactions.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181