Location: Wednesbury, Walsall, West Midlands, Wolverhampton,
A major manufacturer within the Oil & Gas sector (also supplying other industries)
- To evaluate customer requirements and communicate them to all parties in the organisation.
- To understand the project and contractual obligations.
- To manage multiple projects with a varied degree of complexity from the point of order to the point of delivery.
- To report financial and technical status of the projects allocated.
- To forecast delivery based on projected resource through liaison with all departments.
- To provide technical and engineering support to all departments as required.
- To represent the company at customer meetings on our premises and off site as required.
- To support the delivery of training.
- To develop, mentor and train other Project Engineers in the team.
- Commitment to supporting our customers on site (including offshore) as required.
- To work in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others.
- Actively participate in Company improvement initiatives including LEAD.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- To produce and check technical documentation as required by the project.
Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- Sound educational background, minimum HNC mechanical engineering or local equivalent preferred.
- OR 5 years relevant experience of working in the Nuclear Industry or a Bolt Tightening company.
- Good mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA or APM/APMP) is desirable.
- Team leading experiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, influencing and organizational skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with practical, hands on problem solving approach.
- High energy and drive.
- IT literate with specific experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint programs.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Full driving license.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181